In the last episode (Jan 12), Olivier Nicole said:
> I will soon update FreeBSD on several machines from 4.11 to 5.5, they
> are all at the same level of 4.11.
>
> I would like to save network bandwidth, would it be OK/enough if I
> cvsup one machine and then copy /usr/src from that opne to the
> others?

You don't need to copy.  Just NFS-mount /usr/src from your master onto
all the others.  In fact, if you also share /usr/obj (or set
MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX appropriately so they all point to the same place),
you can even buildworld on one, and just run "installworld" on all the
others and skip the extra compiles.

--
        Dan Nelson
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]