Memtst86+ ISO images you can boot. Also any good ACPI hardware sensor info. You may be running hot; but segmentation means memory.

Memtest86+ >:}

On Thu, 25 May 2006, Kris Kennaway wrote:

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 12:50:47AM -0700, Aaron Holmes wrote:
Am i the only one who gets this with most port installations?
I'm trying to narrow it down to a hardware fault or a 6x fault.

I get signal 4's and segmentation faults on nearly every compilation

any ideas?

Yep, hardware.

Kris

l8*
        -lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
               http://www.spiritual-machines.org/

"...from back in the heady days when "helpdesk" meant nothing, "diskquota"
meant everything, and lives could be bought and sold for a couple of pages
of laser printout - and frequently were."