I use clam AV with mailscanner.  It works well.

        -Derek

At 11:30 AM 1/15/2007, Luis Croker wrote:

   Hi all...

   I have a mail server running FreeBSD+sendmail,  I would like to
install an antivirus for the mail traffic.

   Any suggestions about an antivirus non-commercial to install ?

   I have checked a couple of packages, but it would be interesting to
listen some opinions.  Thanks.

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.