Hi, I recently download FreeBSD 6.1, and I've installed in a new
computer a couple of times and in none of the installation recognize the
integrated Ethernet card.  In the instructions that I follow in one link
on your website, it says that is recognized automatically.  What am I
missing here?  I'm new at unix or linux, I've only used windows and I
like to learn something outside windows, but I didn't know it would be
such a headache.  The motherboard is a PC CHIPS P23G or something like
that.  I also tried to compile the X11 but it display an error trying to
connect to freebsd.org, obviously because of the Ethernet card not
recognized.  Can someone help me with this???