On Jan  16, 2007, at Tuesday, Jan16, 2007 1:59 PM, Dan Nelson wrote:

Since it's not a security issue, I doubt the new zone files will go
into any -p# branch.  If you were tracking the main branches (RELENG_4
or RELENG_6) instead of a -RELEASE branch (RELENG_4_11 or RELENG_6_1),
you would have them, though.  Quickest fix would be to install the
misc/zoneinfo port, which doesn't care what release you're running.

Whoa there?!  Are you telling me that when I use cvsup with
the following supfile I am only getting security fixes?

*default tag=RELENG_6_1
*default host=cvsup14.FreeBSD.org
*default prefix=/usr
*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix

hal