On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 22:35:45 -0500
"Tsu-Fan Cheng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> so for you guys who have experiecen with this cpu, do you really "feel" it??

np - you are assuming i have experience with them ;)

you need to understand, it's like a dual CPU , NOT like HT (you can , I think ,
have HT as well as dual/quad core...maybe not.. ? ).

dont forget that there may be certain features of FreeBSD (such as support for
certain hardware , ACPI functionality,etc) which may not work (well/at all) with
dual core (or, more accurately, will conflict with certain kernel options if
you want to make use of the dual core). I am **NOT** sure if there actually is,
but i used to read issues about this...maybe it was only about HT ?

Best,

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"A tyrant...is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people
may require a leader." Plato

Warned.