Hi
I have a simple question but googling does not lead to a valid/usable answer. I need to load balance OUTGOING emails. I have serveral smart hosts. I need my internal SMTP server to send mail using ALL of the smart hosts together, making some kind of load balancing (no need for wheighted one). Someone pointed out to use a name for the smart host, and have DNS to resolve that name to the IP of all the relays (multiple A records) but this turned out in doing failover, not load balancing.
Anyone has a *working* idea for solving this apparently simple problem?
Thanks