On 1/17/07, Kailas Ramasamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
How do I launch a telnet session from a process and tell that session to
use console port (/dev/console) for stdin and stdout?. Appreciate your help.

I read through fork() and exec() man pages but it is not mentioned there.

Personally I'd use expect around the telnet, and then send the output
to any file desired.

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>