On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Dak Ghatikachalam wrote:

I am confused 2 posters have told me that I am top posting ,

What do we mean by "top-posting"

Top-posting is when you put your reply above the orginal message. The problem is evident when you get many people responding to each other; it rapidly becomes difficult to determine who said what, and well-nigh impossible to follow the flow of the discussion.

--
Chris Hill               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**                     [ Busy Expunging <|> ]