SO  This is "TOP-POSTING" -- Actually   this is normal behavior of  my
google mail

On 1/17/07, Chris Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Dak Ghatikachalam wrote:

> I am confused 2 posters have told me that I am top posting ,
>
> What do we mean by "top-posting"

Top-posting is when you put your reply above the orginal message. The
problem is evident when you get many people responding to each other; it
rapidly becomes difficult to determine who said what, and well-nigh
impossible to follow the flow of the discussion.

--
Chris Hill               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**                     [ Busy Expunging <|> ]

So this correct place to "POST" back the reply , interesting .

Thanks a lot

Dak