On 1/17/07, Beech Rintoul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wednesday 17 January 2007 15:48, Dak Ghatikachalam wrote:
> I am confused 2 posters have told me that I am top posting ,
>
> What do we mean by "top-posting"
>
> do I pickup the last thread from that email thread and reply ? is that
> right ?
>
> What if someone is emailing from a thread while I am replying at the
same
> time, would  that
> not happen ? Would I be getting complains again that I am "top-posting"
>
> Thanks
> Dak

You might want to look at the following:

http://www.lemis.com/questions.html

It's a very comprehensive guide for posting to these lists.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com