On 1/18/07, Daniel Tourde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello again,

Hi Daniel,

I built it. It works but it complains and sometimes it shuts down itself...
About the complains, see below..
What do you mean by it shuts down itself? Does the link goes down?
Does the module unloads? ...

That would be nice to know where to report the error messages

The driver was written by
Damien Bergamini <damien<dot>bergamini<at>free.fr>

Jan 18 20:24:55 guenevere kernel: rx tail flags error 702
I also see dozens of these messages on my logs, but it doesn't seem to
affect the normal operation of the wireless card.

Daniel

--
Pietro Cerutti
ICQ: 117293691