Rico Secada wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:26:15 +0200
octix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Rico Secada wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:37:10 +0600
Bachilo Dmitry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Don't you guys know? There would not be any sound, because linux flash 9 uses ALSA, not OSS. If there would be some wrapper sometime, we will hear the flash, if there would not be such thing, we would not.

No I didn't know that :-)

Well I am going back to version 7, works perfectly with Opera even on sites
that demand version 8.
From my experience as a web developer, flash player 7 doesn't show all features from flash movies... especially those specific to 8th & 9th player...

I am a web developer as well, I haven't yet encountered any problems, but then
again, I don't work much with flash.

Sounds good, can you check http://justleaftletsiow.co.uk main flash (map) and pls move your mouse a little over regions. And tell me pls if your firefox doesn't crash.

PS: on win it's ok...

PPS: same for linux-opera... except only flash object disappears.

cheers