Yes I have used vsftpd from the ports to do just that.

        -Derek

At 10:05 AM 1/20/2007, VeeJay wrote:
Hello friends...

I really appreciate for your kind help....

having one more question...

can I jail a user being login via SSH/SFTP to an other location/directory than user's $HOME directory?

meaing if users $HOME directory is like this

/home/alex

and user is able to chdir to upward...

but I want to limit/chroot user to some other location like

/home/temp

and don't want to have user chdir upward... .....

Thanks...

VJ