I would think its possible as we just use hyperterminal to login to our RSA
server at work.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Brian McCann
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 7:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RSA SecurID

Hi all.  I've searched in the archives and found nothing on this newer
then 2001...so any help would be appreciated.  I'm looking to find a way
to support RSA's SecurIDs on FreeBSD.  There was something mentioned
back in March of 2001 on the topic, but that's all I could find.  Could
someone please tell me if this is possible, and if it is, where to look
for more info?

Thanks,
--Brian McCann