On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 07:42:36 -0600 Doug Poland wrote:

> # Device        Mountpoint      FStype  Options            Dump    Pass#
> /dev/da0s1b     none            swap    sw                 0       0
> /dev/da0s1a     /               ufs     rw                 1       1
       ^^^^^^

Where did you get to create slices. When I installed this system (Sun
U60) sysinstall didn't offer the possibility of creating a slice at all.
The only devices of this sort that I can create are da0x and da1x - no 's'!

Is this due to the SPARC64 plattform or did I miss something?

Regards
Chris