> -I/usr/ports/www/php5-session/work/php-5.2.0/ext/session/main
> -I/usr/ports/www/php5-session/work/php-5.2.0/ext/session
> -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main
> -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend
> -I/usr/local/include/php/ext  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O -pipe
<snip>
My output differs significantly from your output, I guess you have removed the
first 100 lines of output here; if not you should probably do a 'make clean'
before 'make'. If that is not the case then I would try recompiling all php
related ports.

- Pieter

Well here's the thing, I was able to reproduce it on 2 separate
machines both with full up to date ports, even after a make clean. And
i got the same error whether i used portupgrade or just a plain make
file...

here is a script, just after a make clean

http://preview2.interchange.ca/script.txt

So I'm still at a loss.

--
Unless otherwise indicated, anything I write is either garnered from
experience or pulled out of my ass, depending on situational needs..

Jeff MacDonald