Check the startup script in /usr/local/etc, you may need to add
set -x
at the top of the script to see why it isn't started it at boot.

        -Derek

At 08:36 AM 1/24/2007, Warren Head wrote:
Hi,

I would like Apache2 to start automatically when FreeBSD is done booting.
I thought that would happen because I placed this inside /etc/rc.conf

apache_enable="YES"

But that doesn't seem to be the case. It doesn't start automatically, I have

to start it manually with:
apachectl start

Is this behaviour correct or not?

Thanks, Warren