2007/1/25, Robin Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Bill Moran wrote:

>> The BBC is to host a debate on multiple OSes.

>> They want one individual to represent each OS. Apparently they only want
Vista,
>> OS X and Linux, but I don't see why we can't press for FreeBSD.
>
> I sent them a comment about how FreeBSD should be included.  I think
> that if enough of us send in comments, they'll re-open the submission.

Where did you mail~ usually there's a link like "tell us your opinion" etc etc,
but I could not see one on that page.
--
Robin Becker

There is no sense in trying to explain to the media what BSD means,
its like a try to run the NASCAR or the F1 with a Renault 4. Whats in
the media lately ? Linux vs Vista vs OS X, no more ... in fact in my
country a News channel show a report where they said "Vista the most
advanced and powerfull OS of the world", how did you try to make the
world understand ?

I don`t think that the BBC will understand

We need a allied,

--
Marco Muskus
Movil: 300 5705151