Kris,

On 28/01/07, Kris Kennaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I not understand this no sentence :)

Sorry, I didn't read what I typed. I meant to type "Was the effect of this
considered at all?"

What reasons, other than cosmetic, do you have for not wanting to do
this?

Well, I am sure you would agree it is simpler to mknod for a small subset of
/dev than to mount a devfs. Also, it means I have to migrate my existing set
up which works perfectly as it is.

It isn't just cosmetic, it really is more awkward than running mknod. I take
your point that there's no technical reason not to do this, but it isn't
pretty.

Kris

Frem.