On 1/29/07, Andreas Davour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, Garrett Cooper wrote:

> Andreas Davour wrote:

>>> You need to apply the rtld patch mentioned in the first link above.
>>
>> Is there a way to get sound working as well? Google didn't give any
>> answers.
>
> Short answer: no. Read my 2nd the last post made on this topic.

Sorry for being so lost. I'm totally lost in the native/emulated mess
and which of the ports work with which.

It's terribly sad that nobody can make it work, as of now. I really hope
FreeBSD 7 can make a change.

Unfortunately this means I will have to switch to using Linux as my
desktop OS. Crap. Reinstall hell... :(

Flash, however much we all hate it, isn't going to go away.
It's extra annoying since I had Flash6 working all right before, and now
this mess.

While FreeBSD has a great community (thanks all guys who have patience
with me asking stupid questions!) and is much more pleasant to
administer it doesn't meet my needs in this area. A crying shame, and I
just wish I wasn't such a total looser at coding or I'd try to help with
this problem.

Many thanks to all who answered!

/Andreas

I was able to use Opera Native via this link

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2006-December/137131.html

Didn't put more time in FF yet.

--
Regards,