Tom Grove wrote:
It seems as though something in my setup or in Sendmail 8.13.8 is causing certain domains, namely Hotmail, to keep sending messages over and over up to 15 times. Each message is accepted and sent to the user. The MX is just a machine that has 6.2, spamassassin, clamav, milter-regex and some dnsbl stuff. It then relays mail to the imap/pop server for user retrieval. I have no idea what could be going on here.

Anyone else had similar issues?

Nope. You should probably confirm that it isn't/wasn't a problem with Hotmail rather than with your local configuration. Provide log output from the /var/log/maillog showing more details and provide at least the list of troublesome message-IDs to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>....

--
-Chuck