On 1 Feb 2007, at 11:30, Lord Alabattai wrote:

Did you try with ndisgen instead?

On 2/1/07, Amarendra Godbole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I guess the driver files are correct, since I picked them up from the
CD, and I run FreeBSD 6.2. Thanks for your suggestion though - I will
re-check if the driver files are correct.

With some drivers I also had a strange problem. Win98 driver didn't work, while WinXP driver was ok. With another cart the Win98 driver was ok, and
WinXP was not. Try using a different driver version.

Regards,
Alabattai

--
"Better to reign in hell, than to serve in heaven." - John Milton, Paradise
Lost