You can change that in sshd_config, but you may also want to use hosts.allow to restrict ssh connections further.

        -Derek

At 01:37 AM 2/11/2007, Dave Carrera wrote:
Hi All,

Had a little nasty person trying to break my sshd on port 22.

I need to change and open a new port for sshd but i do not know how.

Can one of you kind people help me with this please

Many kind regards

Dave

believed to be clean.