----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerard Seibert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "User Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: GMail [and other free email] and these lists?

> On Monday February 12, 2007 at 04:45:44 (PM) Jeff Rollin wrote:
>

> > In what way does Gmail suck?
>
> 1) No White Listing
> 2) No configurable SPAM Filtering
> 3) Bcc doesn't work
> 4) 500 message a day limit.
> 5) No PGP or S/MIME support
> 6) No able to 'Forward as Attachment'
> 7) Doesn't handle 'sig delimiter'
> 8) No ability to create or sort to folders.
> 9) No IMAP support
> 10. Is routinely blacklisted by SORBS, among other blacklisting services.
>
> The list just goes on and on. Get on the GMail discussion list and see
> what some of it's users have to say about it. It is good enough for
> someone who's greatest need is writing to Grandma, but that is about it.

Hey, gmail rocks, I use it as a test mail account all of the time.  Not for
production of course, but for sending test messages there's nothing wrong
with it. ;-)

Could anyone speculate as to why a user on gmail would have the nerve to
bitch about the service?  They are getting what they paid for, after all!
;-)

Ted