Vijay D ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) is a member of BirthdayTime.com
   and wants to know your birthday.
   Vijay D says:
   Hi !!
   I'm inviting you to enter your birthday into my calendar at
   BirthdayTime.
   You will help me remember it!
   Click here to enter your birthday into my list:[2]
   http://www.birthdaytime.com/add_birthday/Vijay D
   Thanks!
   Vijay D
   What is BirthdayTime?
   BirthdayTime is a free birthday/holiday reminder service that notifies
   you about upcoming dates before it is too late!
   Why did I receive this email?
   Vijay D ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wants to be notified when your
   birthday is near. It's safe, fast, and provides a valuable service!
   I don't know who Vijay D is!
   It's possible that you were included in someone's birthday request
   because you appear in his/her email contact list.
   This email was sent by Vijay D ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
   To stop receiving emails from birthdaytime, please click here:
   http://www.birthdaytime.com/cancelfollow.php?id=MbFWaDcn50zG0Y44IdtHiW
   Np0sKeVMn%2BVbPZhxltIR8%3D&data=gpGqFOG2ZV9izgpluSTpHP6YRMOD4SG3BcGOl9
   OqePqlnR%2Fo5QXfaA%3D%3D
   BirthdayTime's offices are located at 2202 S.Figueroa St, Los Angeles,
   CA 90007.