Hello,

Config.log was attached to the originating mail and that mail was cc:ed to the maintaner.

/Roger

Greg 'groggy' Lehey skrev:
On Monday, 12 February 2007 at 20:45:16 +0100, Roger Olofsson wrote:
Alain Wolf skrev:
On 12.02.2007 11:52, * Roger Olofsson wrote:
After a recent buildworld/portupgrade everything seems to be up to date
except a few and among those are php5-extensions and to be more precise
php5-mysql.
I am not really sure if its the same issue, but I had the same problems
on two of my systems.
After I deinstalled and reinstalled mysql-client-5.0.33 it went fine again.
# cd /usr/ports/databases/mysql50-client/ && make deinstall && make
reinstall

I am sorry but this has been tried to no avail. I also (off the list)
was encouraged to try portmanager but that also failed.

As I stated in my original mail, buildworld, portsnap fetch all are
recent and php and mysql (both server and client) have been deinstalled
and reinstalled but php5-mysql won't budge....still gives me this:

checking for mysql_close in -lmysqlclient... no
checking for mysql_error in -lmysqlclient... no
configure: error: mysql configure failed. Please check config.log for
more information.

And what does config.log say?

You might also check what files you have in /var/db/ports; there are
several option files there in subdirectories named after their port.

Greg