Hello Everyone,
 I just stumbled upon something very strange.
I just installed 6.2 on a machine that was sitting in it's own private network behind an older 5.4 machine:

Gateway
        - Switch
                - Workstation
                - FreeBSD_5.4
                        - FreeBSD_6.2

Things worked fine and I was messing around with hardware and such - getting the machine somewhat ready. Now that it's ready I rearranged the network a bit so I can start configuring mailserver and such:

Gateway
        - Switch
                - Workstation
                - Switch
                        - FreeBSD_5.4
                        - FreeBSD_6.2

Ever since I did this - I can ping between the two machines and the 6.2 can connect to 5.4, but I can't SSH to the 6.2 from the 5.4.
Even better - connecting directly from my Workstation works fine.

I tried flushing arp. But I just can't get the 5.4 to talk to 6.2 anymore.
nmap cant find any ports.
I can't find any log messages.
I suppose it's a fault on the 5.4 side - but what kind of error is it?

Do you have any idea of what kind of crazy voodoo can be going on?

Thanks,
Vasek