Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:26:26 +0100
From: "Spil Oss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: phpMyAdmin httpd segmentation fault
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, "Terry Todd"
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Terry,

Just solved my php / roundcube problems by removing -funroll-loops
from my CFLAGS in /etc/make.conf. Now I just have CFLAGS= -O2 -pipe

Recollection:
5.2.0   -march=pentium3m -O2 -pipe -funroll-loops       Fail
5.2.0   -march=pentium3 -O -pipe                       Success
5.2.1   -march=pentium3m -O2 -pipe -funroll-loops       Fail
Tested:
5.2.1_1 -march=pentium3 -O -pipe                        Success
5.2.1   -march=pentium3m -O -pipe                       Success
enable eaccelerator                                     Success
enable suhosin                                          Success
5.2.1   -march=pentium3m -O2 -pipe                      Success
5.2.1   -march=pentium3m -O2 -pipe -funroll-loops       Fail
5.2.1_1 -march=pentium3m -O2 -pipe                      Success

So currently running apache-2.2.4 / php5-5.2.1_1 w/ suhosin 0.9.6.2 /
eaccelerator 0.95

rouncube running fine, but phpMyAdmin still won't fly

Kind regards,

Spil

On 13/02/07, Gerard Seibert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday February 13, 2007 at 06:13:41 (AM) Terry Todd wrote:
>

> > I completed steps 1 through 6 that you suggested below.  Step 6 took
> > two whole days to complete.  I had to babysit the blue screens of
config.

> > Sorry to say it still does the exact same thing.  httpd seg faults
> > with no core file whenever the phpMyAdmin/index.php web page is browsed.
>
> Strange! It works perfectly here. Assuming you have nothing strange in
> your /etc/make.conf file, I am at a lose as to what the problem is.
>
> Sorry!
>
> --
> Gerard
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"