Drew Jenkins írta:
20Hi;
I'm building a server at home to mimic my live server. The instructions require that I gather the following information: * IP address
* IP address of default gateway
* Hostname
* DNS server IP address
* Subnet Mask
Now, I think I can use 192.168.0.1 as my IP address, since that calls up my satellite interface. I've tried running "ipconfig /all" from the "run" command in Windoze, but it flashes the results so quickly then disappears that I don't have a chance to read the results! How do I get this information?
Start menu/Run
cmd
There you will get a win32 console where you can type in

ipconfig /all

However, I do not understand what you are trying to do.

Is there a Web site that can read my config? Or, what's a good guess at the defaults that would work for my satellite interface (which would be better, in case my data isn't static)?
Probably your interface uses DHCP. You should type in

/sbin/sysinstall

and then configure your network interface. Another way to do it is to edit /etc/rc.conf, but you look like a newbie to me. After configuring with sysinstall, you can look at /etc/rc.conf and see what is in there.

Best,

  Laszlo