<!-- DIV {margin:0px;}-->----- Original Message ----
From: Robert C Wittig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Drew Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 1:11:38 PM
Subject: Re: Building Home Server

>Is this a Windows box or a BSD box, that you are trying to run a server on?

Both:
a hard drive for each. This is only a personal server. My workhorse is
located elsewhere. But I'm tired of having problems with experimenting
on my workhorse! Once I get this built, then whenever I try something
new, I'll try it on this unit, then once it works build it on the
workhorse. You know, like you're "supposed" to do it ;)

>If you are looking for information on how to set up something similar, I
>have an excellent grasp, how to do it, up to and including setting up a
>very basic PF, to keep the crackers out.

Fire away! I'd love to see your packet filters and anything else you have that
you think would be of interest! Thanks!
Drew