Hello,

Having a small issue with a 5.4 box.

When I do a make on a port I get a list of /usr/local/sbin/pkg_version: not found come up.

Varies by the port. Surely enough there is no pkg_version in that dir but pkg_version -v works. Odd no?

There are other pkg_info etc in there so I am assuming that the file has become deleted / corrupt?

Anyone know this package installs these tools there so I can try a re-install to get them back. Been ages but I think it was port-utils or something similar as I don't remember them being the base install.

Cheers
Richard