-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of subbu ramanN
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 3:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Reg, User rights

Dear Team,
                  This is subburaman from Bangalore, india.I have
installed the FreeBSD6.2.Now i want to create a new User with
Administrator rights.Please give me the guidelines for me.

Thanks with regards

Subburaman N
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com