Bill Moran wrote:
Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

On 2003-01-19 01:23, Matt Rudderham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,
I'm taking my first shot at upgrading my old 4.0-Release system to 4.7-Stable, when I run
/usr/local/bin/cvsup -g -L 2 /etc/cvsupfile
I get this error right off the bat,
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXaw.so.7: Undefined symbol "__stderrp"
Can anyone fill me in?
Thanks!

It looks like you're trying to run a GUI version of CVSup without
having installed X11.  You can either install X11, or try removing
your cvsup package and installing the net/cvsup-without-gui version.

Or use the -g option to cvsup to tell it not to start the gui.
My bad ... replied without reading the whole message.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies