Christian Baer wrote:
On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 13:55:05 -0500 DAve wrote:

I noticed Yahoo switched to GMT. Is anyone else running all their servers on GMT?

Actually, all of my Unix Boxes have been running UTC as far as I can
remember. :-)

Or am I missing the issue here?

Not at all, I am thinking my next staff meeting I am going to propose just that solution.

DAve

Veterans?