On 2/25/07, Vince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just a guess but depending on the permissions of the directories, you
may need to turn off 'root_squash' or set it to a user with read
permissions, the linux man page for exports covers the linux syntax for
this.

Vince

Thanks for the response. I revised /etc/exports to include options
(all_squash, anonuid=1000, anongid=1000), which from my understanding
should map all users to the given UID and GID. Still the same story,
though; mounts just fine, but no files even though I know for sure
there's a folder chowned to 1000:1000.

Richard