Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Slothouber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: Could we get the FreeBSD torrent servers back?

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Lentvorski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 6:38 PM
Subject: Could we get the FreeBSD torrent servers back?

Can we please get the FreeBSD torrent tracker and/or server back?

(snip)

Nobody pays the mirrors for their bandwidth.  They are hosting and
paying for the bandwidth out of the goodness of their hearts.

Nothing is stopping you from setting up your own torrent server on a big
fast
pipe that everyone else can use, and not pay you for.

<snip>

I would be happy to host torrents.freebsd.org (aswell as the tracker and torrents themselves)if no one else has offered.

Ta,
Joe