Chuck Swiger wrote:
On Feb 23, 2007, at 2:41 AM, Frank Bonnet wrote:
You can do other things, such as using ng_fec to perform "port trunking", or using IPFW or some other thing to manually force traffic out of the other interface, but it's unlikely to result in much benefit.

Thanks for the infos , I'll try the port trunking if it is compatible
with Cisco switches ?

FEC is Cisco's protocol, yes.

I don't have much input about the problem you have recompiling ng_fec, except that you might need to recompile the entire kernel and not just a single module, especially if you've updated your source tree...

---Chuck

OK but I tried on a I386 machine that update its source tree every day, it works without recompiling the kernel
entire kernel