Hello,

I have a samba server running on my freebsd 5.5 machine.
I installed samba-2.2.12_2 and i get this log error message.

[2007/02/20 15:50:19, 0] lib/util_sock.c:read_data(436)
  read_data: read failure for 4. Error = Operation timed out

I get this message in my /var/log/messages.
I`ve been looking for over three weeks now and i can`t seem to find the
reason for this error message.
I`ve disbled oplocks on my windows machine but that doesn`t help me in
fixing this problem.
i put   oplocks = no
        level2 oplocks = no
        locking =yes
        kernel oplocks = no     in my /usr/local/etc/smb.conf but the
error log keeps appearing.
Is there any one who can help me with this problem.
Is there anyone who has had the same error message???

Thanks in adcance,
Justin Schlingmann.