Hi folks,

FreeBSD-6.2-amd64

This is a test, I insalled aprox >80% of the packages on Disc 2
After installation completed PC rebooted to runlevel 3.  Login as user
and run;

$ startkde
warning:
Kpersonalizer : Cannot connect to Xserer
- repeated-

$ gnome-session
(gnome-session 1968) gtk-Warning  ** cannot open displayed

$ startx
3 xterm windows started.  On xterm I can start KDE with a lot of
warning displayed on xterm windonw.  But I can't start Gnome on xterm.

I can start "firefox" on xterm.  Now I'm posting on "firefox" browser.

Please advise where I have to check fixing the problems.  TIA

B.R.
Stephen Liu