[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I just upgraded php due to a security issue, so I have upgraded
squirrelmail too.  The calendar no longer has administration options and
all of the entries we have added disappeared.  I looked on their site for
documentation of this issue, but no luck.  Maybe it is a specific issue
with the ports anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Just guessing, but it seems kind of likely that upgrading Squirrelmail overwrote your config file? I've not used SM for a while (RoundCube now) but most PHP apps have a "config.php" or similar which might contains such things at database authentication information ... the lack of which would, most likely, cause just the sort of effect you describe.

Kevin Kinsey

--
Calvin: I wonder where we go when we die.
Hobbes: Pittsburgh?