I am converting from DSL to RoadRunner this week and wondering if there is anything special I need to do to my pf.conf for passing DHCP into my NIC?

From what I can tell...the NIC comes up *then* pf comes up.
But if I dont permit the periodic DHCP stuff in, I am wondering if that will cause an issue.

I think if I just permit everything OUT my NIC hooked up to RR I will be ok...but wanted to ask the group:

pass out quick on $ext_if from ($ext_if) to any keep state

-JD