1 mar 2007 kl. 01.42 skrev Shigeaki Tagashira:

Hello,

Could you try the latest nfe code for only 7-CURRENT in the following URL? It was overhauled by Pyun YongHyeon (yongari@).

http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/nfe/if_nfe.c
http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/nfe/if_nfereg.h
http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/nfe/if_nfevar.h

I run 6.2-stable. Is it worth testing in this environment?

Regards,
Palle

---
Shigeaki Tagashira

Brian Smith wrote:
Palle Girgensohn wrote:

Hi,

Great news: I can confirm that it works fine when the e1000phy patch was removed on this system. I have not tried this on the system that *did* work fine with the patch, though.

I reverted to e1000phy.c 1.17 and e1000phyreg.h 1.3 on FreeBSD 7, and it now uses the generic driver and correctly detects the media. However for me it still doesn't work. Keep getting:
nfe1: watchdog timeout
then the link goes down and back up again.
Wish I had more time to dig around in it.
Brian