On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 19:22:32 +0100 (CET)
Wojciech Puchar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> backup+restore will be defrag

you mean : backup, format, (reinstall if needed, depending on method of backup)
and restore - or simply restore on top (if you backed up everything and can
access your drive offline).

simply overwriting the existing files won't change anything, would it? You'd
need a clean slate to do a defrag this way...

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Software isn't released.... it escapes.

Warned.