I'm having a little problem trying to dual boot. I have two SATA hard
drives, the first one with FreeBSD and the second with Windows XP. I
installed the FreeBSD boot manager on the first drive, and when the
computer boots, it displays:

F1  FreeBSD
F5  Drive 1

When I press F5, FreeBSD loads and not Windows. I know Windows is
working because when I disconnect the first drive, Windows boots from
the second just fine. I've tried using boot0cfg to reload the boot
manager, but that doesn't help. The simplest thing to do would be to
specify that F5 boots Windows, but I can't find anything.

Is this configuration even possible? Or does Windows just make it
impossible to boot from the second disk?
--
Sam Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]