Anyone have any experience with, and recommends for, these?  I'd like to
be able to better manage my remote FreeBSD boxes, especially when it comes
to doing upgrades and being able to get back to the previous kernel ...

from what I've been able to find, its not going to be cheap, but havng no
experience with them, some feedback from those using would be helpful ...
one thing I'd really like is to be able to make better use of DDB
remotely, if that is possible?

Thanks ...