Hi there,

I am attempting to run portdowngrade and it is timing out when I attempt to connect to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

why is that happening? Is there another suggested CVS server I could connect to? I live in the San francisco area.

setenv CVSROOT :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/ncvs

also after reading the relevant FreeBSD pages I am unclear how to configure an ssh hostkey for purdue's cvsroot "setenv CVSROOT SSH HostKey: 1024 a1:e7:46:de:fb:56:ef:05:bc:73:aa:91:09:da:f7:f4 r
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

# portdowngrade openwebmail

portdowngrade 0.6 by Heiner Eichmann
Please note, that nothing is changed in the ports tree
unless it is explicitly permitted in step 6!

Seeking port openwebmail ... found: mail/openwebmail

Step 1: Checking out port from CVS repository
CVS root directory (from CVSROOT environment variable): :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/ncvs cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to anoncvs.jp.freebsd.org(211.14.6.246):2401 failed: Operation timed out
portdowngrade error: Can not check out port mail/openwebmail

An error had occured. If this was an cvs error, try another cvs server.
If this was an cvs login error, try the -o option.

See http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/anoncvs.html for details.

thanks in advance,

Noah