frzburn írta:
Hi!
I have a slow Internet connection at home, and I would like to know if it is
possible to fetch the STABLE sources from somewhere else (ex.: at work).
What I want is to get the latest sources, like described in the handbook ( http://www.ca.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/synching.html), even if it means downloading all of it, since there no way to diff with my
current source...
You can also try to install a vmware player on windows, install FreeBSD on it, fetch the sources and make a tarball. (It is just an idea, may not work for you.)

 Laszlo