OK, thank to all of you for your replies!
I'll see what I can do...

Thanks!

frzburn

On 3/5/07, Nagy László Zsolt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

frzburn írta:
> Hi!
> I have a slow Internet connection at home, and I would like to know if
> it is
> possible to fetch the STABLE sources from somewhere else (ex.: at work).
> What I want is to get the latest sources, like described in the
> handbook (

http://www.ca.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/synching.html
),

> even if it means downloading all of it, since there no way to diff
> with my
> current source...
You can also try to install a vmware player on windows, install FreeBSD
on it, fetch the sources and make a tarball. (It is just an idea, may
not work for you.)

  Laszlo