Parker Brown wrote:

Using the FreeBSD booter to manage both Windoz XP and FreeBSD 6.1 on the same SCSI drive. Under FreeBSD I've got XP mounted, and I've been able to examine the XP directories, but when I try to copy data or the contents of directories from FreeBSD to XP (using cp -R ), nothing copies, and I get error messages that say the TARGET files don't exist.

Is FreeBSD not capable of copying into NTFS? Has anyone else had the same problem?

Write access from mount_ntfs is still somewhat experimental read the man page for more info. If you need write access to NTFS i'd recommend using the fusefs-ntfs port. This needs to install fusefs-kmod which requires the kernel sources which you can install via sysinstall if you havent.

regards,
Vince

Parker Brown